We do hope you and your loved ones are safe, during this trying period of the Covid-19 pandemic. We are grateful to have loyal guests like you, who have supported us over the years.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to our existing hygiene and cleanliness standards, we have implemented further preventive measures under the Rest Assured initiative, based on government guidelines, and have also redefined our cancellation/amendment policies and company house rules.
We understand that in these uncertain times, travel plans will get affected. For amendments and/or cancellation of existing bookings made directly with Colonia Santa Maria, please write to us at email@example.com or call our central reservations team on +91 1610 9699 .
As part of the Rest Assured initiative, we have executed a new set of house rules and preventive measures, to be followed by guests, visitors and team members within each property, to maximise safety and hygiene. These include:
- Social distancing, viz. maintaining ~6 feet of distance, and hygiene norms must be followed across the property
- All guests are required to wear face masks in public areas. Masks are available for purchase at the Front Desk
- Guests are requested to frequently sanitise or wash their hands well while on the premises. Sanitiser dispensers are available across public areas for guest usage, with clinically approved sanitiser, containing minimum 70% alcohol
- Guests must follow the government recommended practices for coughing and sneezing. Spitting is strictly prohibited on the premises and in the property vehicles and is punishable by law
- Rooms will only be given on single occupancy or double occupancy for family members. Triple occupancy and extra beds will not be allowed
- Temperature checks will be conducted every time a guest, visitor or team member enters the property. Should the temperature be higher than 99 degrees, along with other symptoms, including but not limited to coughing, sneezing and shortness of breath, entry to the property will be denied and the person will be assisted to visit the nearest hospital or healthcare facility
- For in-premise guests or team members who may not feel well at any time, our hotels have a defined protocol to assist them to reach out to the concerned hospital or healthcare facility
- At the time of check-in, guests will be required to submit a signed self-declaration form and share their travel history for the 20 days prior to arrival
- Guests are requested to sanitise mobile phones, credit cards, etc. with wipes/swabs which will be available with the team members
- Guests are requested to use personal pens to minimise contact. If not available, team members will offer a pen which will be cleaned and sanitised before and after use
- Sanitisation processes will be undertaken periodically, as per recommended guidelines, in all public areas including restaurants, lobby, etc. Government-approved, hospital grade chemicals, including Virex II 256, Oxivir and Suma product lines from Diversey, will be used for all cleaning and sanitisation purposes across the property, which target a broad spectrum of viruses and bacteria
- There will be continuous sanitisation of all public areas and back areas, including all surfaces, floors, furniture, tabletops, counters, elevator buttons, doorknobs/handles and equipment
- Most public area doors will be left open to avoid physical contact. Please do not touch or close the doors in public areas
- Demarcations have been made on the floor for queues, elevators, and public areas, including washrooms and smoking areas, which adhere to social distancing norms. These markings must be strictly followed
- Seating arrangements in all public areas, including the lobby, restaurants, banquets, and the swimming pool area, have been reduced to follow social distancing norms. Please adhere to the arrangements as they cannot be altered
- Newspapers will not be available across the property. However, e-papers will be shared upon request
- All property vehicles are cleaned, sanitised and inspected before and after every use
- Certain areas, including fitness centres, swimming pools, spas and recreation rooms, maybe temporarily non-operational. Please do not use those areas where entry is restricted
- Mandatory quarantining is carried out of all non-perishable supplies once they are received at the property. Perishable items, including fruits, vegetables, groceries and other ingredients are thoroughly cleaned at the time of receipt
- All team members are being sensitised and trained on all cautionary and preventive measures, in partnership with Diversey
- The team members will restrict the formation of groups that break social distancing norms. Guests are requested to cooperate with the team
- The team is maintaining appropriate hygiene standards and wearing gloves and masks, in all areas, throughout their shift
- Team members will aim to maintain social distancing norms while interacting with guests throughout the property
- Contactless modes of payments are available, including Google Pay, Paytm, UPI, online transfers, etc. and can be selected accordingly
- In case of card payments, the EDC machines are sanitised after every use
- No outside food and beverage delivery will be allowed anywhere on the premises
- All guidelines from WHO and FSSAI (for food and beverage production and service) are being strictly followed in order to maintain the desired hygiene standards across all areas
- We will all be together again soon. Till then, stay safe, stay healthy.